Patient Participation Group
The Practice is keen to promote the proactive engagement of patients through the use of effective Patient Reference Groups and to seek views from practice patients through the use of a local patient survey.
The key requirements of the patient participation arrangements agreed by negotiators are that GP practices:
- develop a structure that gains the views of patients and enables the practice to obtain feedback from the practice population, e.g. a patient reference group
- agree areas of priority with their patient reference group
- collate patient views through a patient survey
- agree an action plan with their patient reference group
- publicise the results of the patient survey
- publicise the actions taken and what is achieved as a result.
National Association of Patient Participation Groups
If you are a registered patient of this surgery, and would be interested in serving on the group, please send an email to our practice manager
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.